DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Data Protection Policy describes how TRUST-IT (hereinafter TRUST-IT or Company or we or us) processes your Personal Data collected by us (hereinafter Data) when you use any means of communication with the Company in the context of existing or future cooperation.
We encourage you to read this Data Protection Policy.
The Company based in a building at 170 Mesogeion Avenue, Cholargos 15561 Attica, complies with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (hereinafter GDPR) as it was entered into by the Council of Europe by the Council of Europe. April 27th.
- A few words about TRUST-IT
TRUST-IT offers business solutions for Security and Information Technology in combination with Physical Security, providing a network of integrated services of top quality, from the development of a complex Information System and the use of its most modern protection mechanisms, to the full technique. The support offered by TRUST-IT is always in accordance with established international standards.
- What is Personal Data?
Personal Data is any information that helps to identify any natural person, such as name, postal address, email address, contact telephone number, etc.
- What is Personal Data Processing?
Processing is any action or series of actions performed with or without the use of automated means, in Personal Data or in Personal Data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, customization or change, retrieval, information retrieval, use, transferable notification, dissemination or any other form of disposal, correlation or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- What Data does the Company process?
We take care to process only your absolutely necessary Data, which is appropriate and relevant to the intended purpose. Regarding Data collected from Cookies, we refer you to the Cookies Policy.
In this context, TRUST-IT processes:
- In the context of your contractual relationship with TRUST-IT your identity and contact details (such as name and surname, postal address, contact details),
- For the provision and pricing of TRUST-IT services the required transaction details (billing address, telephone number and email address, payment method, bank account number, including payment card and expiration date, as well as name of the cardholder).
- What is the purpose of your Data Processing?
The Company processes your Data in order to provide information systems (IT) and technical services and any IT project that is to be implemented for each customer.
- Provision of technical services. The Company processes the Data in the context of the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the customer.
- In the context of the performance of the contractual obligations from the provision / sale of its services.
- Its compliance with obligations imposed by the applicable legal and regulatory framework.
- To answer the questions you submit through the contact form.
- Will the Company process your Data for other purposes?
The Company will not process your Data for purposes other than those listed above.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
Your Data Processing is performed according to:
- the between us contractual relationship or the taking of measures during the pre-contractual stage,
- the legal obligations of the Company (e.g. tax legislation, etc.),
- your consent, where required,
- the legal interest of the Company.
- Who are the recipients of your Data?
Access to your Data may be authorized by TRUST-IT affiliates, who are bound by confidentiality and / or third parties (courier companies, accounting services and IT support services), who process your Data as Processors on our account as well as according to our orders.
- How do we ensure that Processors respect your Data?
Processors are considered as third-party providers of advanced IT and application technology, who, on our behalf and in accordance with our orders, temporarily assist the Company in providing IT services and assist in the promotion of the Company’s services and products and to facilitate communication with you.
The processors on our behalf have agreed and are committed to TRUST-IT to:
- maintain confidentiality,
- take organizational and technical security measures for your Data,
- not to send your data to third parties without our permission,
- take appropriate security measures,
- delete your Data after the end of your contract,
- comply with the legal framework for data protection and in particular with Regulation 679/2016 / EU (otherwise GDPR).
- Do we send your Data outside the EU?
TRUST-IT does not transmit your Data outside EU. If required, the transfer will be for legal reasons only and in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- How long are your data retained?
Your Data are retained for as long as it is required to fulfill the respective purpose of the processing or to satisfy the legal interests of the associated parties with the Company and in any case for as long as required by the current legislation. Data will then be deleted, unless you give your consent for further processing. The Data collected by Cookies, are deleted according to the Cookies Policy.
- Is Your Data Secure?
TRUST-IT is committed to safeguarding your Data.
Recognizing the importance of data security, we have taken all appropriate organizational and technical measures, which are constantly being improved, based on technological developments with the sole purpose of securing and protecting your Data.
- Which are your Rights?
As a subject of Personal Data, you have the following Rights under the special regulations of the new GCC:
- Right to update and access to your data.
- Right to correct your data.
- Right to restrict the processing of your data.
- Right to oppose to the processing of your data.
- Right to Delete – Right to oblivion of your-data.
- Right to portability of your data.
- Right to appeal to the Supervisory Authority (APDPX)
- How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights you can send a relevant request either to the Company’s postal address, 170 Mesogeion Ave., 15561, Cholargos Attica or to the e-mail address [email protected]
If you do not receive a response within the stipulated period (one month with – under certain conditions – extension of two months) or the response you received was unsatisfactory or your issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa .gr).
- When do we respond to your Requests?
We respond to your Requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of your Requests, we will notify you within a month if we need to extend another two (2) months within which we will respond to you.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action or refusing to continue the Request justifying her response to you.
- Whom can you address regarding your Requests?
For more information you can call +30 210 6520660
- Is any automated decision making system used / including the use of profiling when processing your Personal Data?
Our Company does not make decisions based on automated processing of your Data.
- Which is the applicable legislation during the processing of your Personal Data by us?
Applicable Legislation is the Greek Legislation, as it is formulated in accordance with GDPR 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Courts of Athens are the competent Courts for any disputes concerning Personal Data.
- How will you be notified for any changes to the present Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Data, we will post the update on our website before the changes take effect and we will notify you in any appropriate way. We encourage you to read this Policy from time to time to know how your Data is protected.