(3) The Intellectual/Industrial Property rights of the content (e.g. programs, information, data) and Services of this Internet website that have been uploaded or will be uploaded to this website by the COMPANY are protected by the Greek, European and international law on Intellectual/Industrial Property rights and belong exclusively to COMPANY or to their pertinent beneficiaries, and they are available to their Customers and/or visitors/users of this website for strictly personal (non-commercial and/ or non-profit) use.
(4) The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the COMPANY or any third parties along with their products and services, are the COMPANY’S or third parties’ exclusive marks, protected by the relevant laws concerning trade marks. Their appearance on this website should in no way be deemed as a license transfer or concession or a right of use concession. Apart from expressly cited exceptions, all the content of the present website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, of the services provided and in general all the files of this website are the Intellectual/Industrial Property, the distinctive features and the registered marks and marks of the COMPANY’S services and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek law, the European Law and the international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of these shall constitute, in whole or in part, an object of sale, copying, modification, reproduction, re-publication or shall be downloaded, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever. The Customers and/or visitors/users of this website understand and accept that they are not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in no way whatsoever, in whole or in part, the content of the present website and therefore any copying, distribution, transfer, modification, resale, creation of a derivative product or misleading to the public as regards to the real provider of the this website’s content, is prohibited. Any reproduction, re-edition, uploading, announcement, propagation or transmission or any other use of the content, in any way or means whatsoever, for commercial and/or other purpose is allowed except after a previous written authorization by the COMPANY or other beneficiary of their Intellectual/Industrial Property rights.
(5) COMPANY takes every effort so that the content and information displayed each time on this website are as accurate and true as possible, though COMPANY assumes no legal liability for their reliability, completeness or renewal. COMPANY provides the content (e.g. information, names, photographs, images), the products and services available via the website “EXACTLY AS THEY ARE”, without any kind of representation, authorization or written guarantee, express or implied, whereas it goes without saying that the satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy are guaranteed. By no means COMPANY shall be liable for any claims of legal, civil and/or penal nature not even for any damage (direct, special or indirect, which not exhaustively but indicatively, disjunctively and/or cumulatively constitutes a loss of earning, data, indirect loss of earning, monetary satisfaction etc.) from Customers or visitors/users of this website or third parties on grounds related or not to the operation and/or the use of the website and/or to failure to provide services and/or information made available by it and/or any non permitted third party interventions to products and/or services and/or information made available through this. The content and the information included in the present website constitute an offer to the COMPANY’S Customers, its website visitors/users as well as to the Internet users community in general and in no way could they be interpreted as valid information and/or advices and/or incitation and in no way whatsoever they dissimulate any incitation or dissuasion to act or not in a specific way. Consequently, the COMPANY’S Customers, using the COMPANY’S services offered through this website on their own initiative, assume the relevant responsibility to cross-check the services provided herewith.
(7) The visitors/users are responsible for access to the services of the COMPANY’S website whereas the respective access may imply the payment of fees to third entities (e.g. internet service providers, charging for Internet access time). The visitors/users are solely responsible for the payment of the relevant fees. Moreover, the visitors/users are exclusively responsible as regards their personal equipment and the necessary technological means permitting them access to the services of the COMPANY’S website.
(8) The use of the COMPANY’S website is meant exclusively for lawful purposes, and in such a way that third party access is not restricted or hindered. The Customers and visitors/users should use the COMPANY’S website in compliance with the law, the good morals and the present terms. The Customers and visitors/users should not commit any acts or omissions likely to cause damage or malfunction to this website, adversely affect or jeopardize COMPANY’S service provision.
(9) The present website could possibly include links to third parties’ websites, for which COMPANY disclaims any responsibility in respect of the content of these web pages and for any damage that may be caused by their use, since the COMPANY’S Customers and/or visitors/users of the COMPANY’S website gain access to them in their own responsibility and at their own peril. It is not COMPANY’S duty to verify the availability, the content, the personal data protection policy, the quality and the completeness of service in other websites and pages referred to via COMPANY’S website links, hyperlinks or advertising banners. Therefore, for any problem arising during their visit/use, the COMPANY’S Customers and/or visitors/users of the COMPANY’S website should address directly to the relevant websites and pages, the legal right-holder of which bears the entire responsibility relevant to their content and services provided therein. COMPANY in no case should be deemed as adopting or accepting the content or the services of the websites and pages referred to in COMPANY’S website links or related to them in any other way.
(10) COMPANY makes every possible effort for the good operation of its network including this website.
(12) Given the nature and the volume of the Internet, under any conditions, including negligence, COMPANY assumes no legal liability for any form of damage suffered by the visitors/users or Customers of the COMPANY’S the website, services, options and content of the present website visited/used by the visitors/uses on their own initiative. To the utmost degree of compliance with the law, COMPANY disclaims all and any guarantees express or implied, including, but not limited to, those implying the tradability and the suitability for a specific purpose.
(15) Upon visiting COMPANY’S website and using its services, the COMPANY’S Customers and/or visitors/users of this website are likely to be requested to fill in some of their personal data (name, profession, e-mail address, date of birth etc.) in order for respective services of the COMPANY to be activated on their account and, what is more, in order to ensure a communication channel with them to which they have already expressly consented, so that they may be informed about COMPANY’S new products and services. It should be clarified that COMPANY does not provide a publicly accessible directory of its Customers and/or visitors/users’ personal data. Therefore, the COMPANY adheres to the provisions of current legislation and protects any personal data furnished to it by its Customers and/or visitors/users. Whatever personal data have been furnished to the COMPANY, it does not allow to be used by any third party unless without prejudice to the provisions of the Law 2472/97 and 3471/06 effective as they have been amended related to the protection of personal data against unlawful processing.
(16) COMPANY acts in compliance with the effective legislation in Greece, aiming at the correct application of the best policy as far as the Internet is concerned. Personal data are kept in security for as long as Customers and/or visitors/users of COMPANY’S website remain registered in any of COMPANY’S services. Personal data are deleted, in any way, upon ending of data subject’s trading in relation with the COMPANY. The personal data furnished to the COMPANY are used exclusively by COMPANY, targeted at the support, promotion and implementation of the trading relation or on statistical grounds. Contents of the records may also be communicated to the relevant judicial, public order and other administrative authorities following their lawful demand in compliance with the pertinent effective legislation for the protection of privacy and security of communication.
(17) Concerning personal data communicated to COMPANY whenever the data subject is interested in submitting, in any form, their curriculum vitae seeking employment opportunities or when they are registered as a candidate for recruitment or when they send and/or draft, in any form, their curriculum vitae and/or, in general, communicate information including personal data to the COMPANY, the following consideration applies:
(18) COMPANY does not collect knowingly personal data from data subjects who have not reached 18 years of age. COMPANY uses the collected personal data for the very purpose that justifies the collection, in order to expand its services.
(19) COMPANY uses collected personal data concerning candidates, with a view to identify professional and possibly interesting recruitment opportunities for them in the COMPANY; it is also possible that COMPANY may occasionally communicate with them with respect to such opportunities. The collected personal data for candidates is used, on principle, exclusively by COMPANY. COMPANY may eventually communicate such information to other associated companies and/or to companies belonging to the larger COMPANY’S Group of Companies, however only following an application or consent form to the candidate or consent thereof.
(20) In the event COMPANY’S Customers and/or visitors/users of COMPANY’S website contacted with COMPANY via email, through the present website, COMPANY reserves the right to keep a record for this communication and the relevant information handled, and may use the information received in this manner to respond to any pertinent request of Customers and/or visitors/users.
(21) COMPANY may send COMPANY’S Customers and/or visitors/user of COMPANY’S website e-mail messages concerning a time-to-time update for its services. COMPANY collaborates with third parties providing it with their services, which, indicatively, but not exhaustively, relate to experts and financial auditors, website hosting companies, data analysis, software systems support and other, administrative or not, systems and security services. COMPANY reserves the right to disclose to these parties information regarding personal data insofar as this is related to the purpose for which these parties provide their services to COMPANY. Additionally, the COMPANY software consultants are likely to use such information with a view to modify, evolve, develop, enhance and assess their R&D technology. In compliance with the Law, COMPANY reserves all rights to use or communicate any collected information in any case it considers, bona fide, it is required by the Law or in any case it considers that an illegal activity takes place or is going to take place or in order to secure or protect COMPANY’S rights, property, security as well as the security of COMPANY’S Customers and/or visitors/users of the present website or in order to respond to a possible force majeure.
(22) In case COMPANY’S Customers and/or visitors/users of COMPANY’S website wish to change or delete their personal data from the COMPANY’S records, they should notify the COMPANY in writing, stating expressly the desired change or deletion. It is likely then that COMPANY may communicate with them in order to confirm their request for change or deletion of their personal and/or whatever data. In any case it is likely that records of a data subject’s personal data remain on COMPANY’S files, not to be used for commercial purposes, whereas COMPANY reserves the right to occasionally communicate with the personal data subject depending on the COMPANY’S needs from time-to-time.
(23) COMPANY takes security measures in order to avert loss, misuse or modification of Customers and/or visitors/users’ personal data which are under COMPANY’S control. Nevertheless, since no security system or transmission and data migration system through the Internet can provide 100% security and despite the fact that COMPANY makes every possible effort to protect the personal data of its Customers and/or visitors/users of the present website, COMPANY in no case guarantees the security of its servers, the means through which data are transferred from the data subject’s computer to COMPANY’S servers or any information going to COMPANY or to any third party via or in interconnection with the present website.
(24) COMPANY reserves the right to transfer, without any further consent of the visitors/users of the present website, the collected information to third parties, within the context and needs of strategic alliances with them or in case of a transfer of the company itself or its associates or its subsidiaries, in case of a merge or integration comprising the COMPANY or its associates or its subsidiary companies or in case of a transfer or sale of a part of its capital or its business sectors or its associates or its subsidiary companies.
Copyright 2009 © TRUST -IT. All rights reserved